Cody Technology Park is
AT THE HEART OF TECHNOLOGY
Cody Technology Park is a unique campus environment with a proud history of innovation, pushing the boundaries of new technology.
Many exciting developments were born here!
- 1908 Samuel Cody makes first manned flight in UK
- 1935 The birth of radar
- 1942 High speed wind tunnel opens to test prototype jet engines and Spitfires
- 1963 Carbon fibre patented
- 1971 Work to launch ‘Prospero’, Britain’s first satellite
- 1982 Night vision goggle technology developed
- 2010 ‘Zephyr’ sets world record for longest flight for unmanned air system
At Cody you'll be in good company
- Technology thrives here, amid a community of organisations such as QinetiQ, GE Oil & Gas, Intertek, Airbus Defence & Space, UK Cloud and Ultra Electronics.
- The Cody Technology Park comprises approximately 1.3 million sq ft of buildings on a site totalling c.183 hectares with a wide variety of accommodation ranging from high quality offices to laboratory and R&D space.
- A unique business campus in the M3 area, having a scale, amenity offer and technological bias unrivalled by other business destinations; Cody Technology Park will appeal to international companies looking for a UK base and small / medium sized companies looking for premises to grow and develop.